One of my favourite kinds of status updates to read on Facebook and other places are questions supposedly posed on behalf of ‘a friend’. Usually they’re hilarious and definitely a pleasant change from the drama and negativity that you tend to run into sooner or later on social media these days.
And they got me thinking…friends are awesome and very often underrated. Even taken for granted at times.
So, I’d like you to nominate a friend (or two) for a very special kind of photo shoot.
Let me join you and your friends doing something you love to do – it might be going for a coffee or walking through the park – and take some photos of you all together. Let me capture the smiles and the laughter, the spontaneous hugs and the friendship you share.
In order to be in with a chance to be chosen, simply email me at email@example.com with ‘Asking for a friend’ in the subject line and tell me why your friend(s) are so special to you. What is it about your friendship that means so much.
What you (and your friend) need to be:-
- Happy to chat about what makes your friendship so special during the shoot
- Prepared to give permission for your images to be used by Jo Jackson Photography for future blogging and marketing purposes.
What you’ll get:-
- A complimentary photo shoot on location for one hour (or maybe a little longer).
- A fully edited gallery of your images online for you and your friends to enjoy.
- A €50 credit towards purchasing either prints or digital images from the session.
Emails must be received by Friday 15th March 2019 and please nominate no more than 3 friends in your email. Groups of friends will be selected and notified by 23rd March and the photoshoots scheduled for April 2019, depending on weather and choice of location – which must be in the Oulu area.